The processing of personal data carried out through this Sunthalpy website is regulated according to the provisions of European data protection regulations – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) – Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and other regulations on data protection that are applicable, in order to guarantee at all times the fundamental right
Personal data collected
Sunthalpy collects personal data in order to access and provide you with some of the services provided through this website. Some of this data is provided directly, for example, when you fill out an application form and others, are obtained indirectly with technology such as cookies.
Whenever data is collected through the communication channels established on the website, the affected person will be informed as established in the current data protection regulations. The means used by for the collection and subsequent processing of personal data are:
- Forms: The information will be included in the form itself.
- Emails: The email addresses established on the Sunthalpy website will be considered as a possible means for the collection of personal data. The information about the processing carried out by the person responsible for the personal data collected through email is available at: Duty information emails
- Cookies: Sunthalpy may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and visualization of this website. The information about the treatment carried out by the person responsible for the personal data collected through the email is available at: Cookies Policy.
The data requested on this website is generally mandatory – unless otherwise specified in the required field – to fulfill the established purposes. In the use of other means for sending data to Sunthalpy, the user must provide only the information that is accurate in each case.
In this sense, the user will assume the possible responsibilities arising from the excessive or inadequate data that he voluntarily decides to provide to Sunthalpy through the established means of data collection. In addition, it is responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the personal data provided. In the event of any modification in the user’s data, the changes must be communicated to Sunthalpy in order to keep them updated.
Detailed information about the treatments
|Purpose||Legal Basis||Recipients||Transfers of||Retention period|
|Manage the queries raised through the consultation form.||Legitimate interest of the Company to meet the requests for information through the Web.||No data will be communicated to third parties.||No transfers have been planned.||The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and the processing of the data.|
|Manage your registration and comments that you provide on the blog.||Consent of the affected person.||No data will be communicated to third parties.||No transfers have been planned.||The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from that purpose and the processing of the data.|
Limitations in treatment
Sunthalpy does not authorize minors under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means enabled on this website (fulfillment of web forms enabled for requesting services, contact or by sending emails). Therefore, people who provide personal data using such means formally state that they are over 14 years of age and Sunthalpy is exempt from any responsibility for non-compliance with this requirement.
No communications of data to third parties or transfers to third countries or international organizations are planned, except for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or at the request of a public body or by the courts or tribunals.
Sunthalpy keeps your personal data for the time necessary and necessary for each purpose of the processing, without prejudice to the fact that you can revoke your consent at any time. The retention period will generally be given by the fulfillment of a legal obligation that may occur in each of the treatments or for the exercise of possible claims by users.
Sunthalpy adopts the appropriate security measures in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations in order to guarantee the fundamental right to data protection of users of this website.
The rights of the affected persons are:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether AKC is processing your personal data.
- Access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer needs for which it was collected.
- Request in certain circumstances:
- The limitation of the processing of your data, in which case they will only be kept by Sunthalpy for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposition to the processing of your data, in which case, Sunthalpy will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Including the processing of your data for automated individual decisions.
- The portability of the data so that it is provided to the affected person or transmitted to another person responsible, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Likewise, when the processing of data is based on consent, you have the right to revoke it under the terms and conditions established in the current data protection regulations.
Affected persons may exercise their rights before Sunthalpy, at Sunthalpy Engineering SL, in Barrio de Villamejil, 80 33011 OVIEDO, indicating in the subject: Ref. Data Protection or through the email address: email@example.com
In case you feel violated your rights regarding the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency – Address: C/ Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 MADRID (Madrid) – Electronic office: sedeagpd.gob.es.