Personal data protection
The data controller who handles personal data collected and processed on this website is SUNTHALPY ENGINEERING, SL (hereinafter, Sunthalpy), with registered office at Barrio de Villamejil, 80 33011 OVIEDO, CIF B74432840 and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunthalpy handles the personal data collected on its website to meet the requests you make or to be able to provide you with some of the services offered on our website. Some of these data are provided by you directly, for example when you fill in an application form and others are obtained indirectly by mens of technology such as cookies
The means used by Sunthalpy for the collection and subsequent processing of personal data are:
- Forms: Through forms enabled on the website, Sunthalpy collects personal data to attend to your request and provide you with various services or initiate the corresponding procedures.
- E-mails: The e-mail addresses provided on the Sunthalpy website will be considered as possible means for the collection of personal data.
- Cookies: Sunthalpy uses different types of session or technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the proper functioning and display of this website, and also to learn about the user traffic to our website. For more information consult the Cookies Policy
The data requested in the model forms available on the website are generally mandatory (the mandatory nature is indicated with an asterisk in each of the fields to be filled in) in order to fulfill the established purposes. If you wish to use any other means to send data to Sunthalpy, you will only have to provide the information that is required in each case.
In this sense, you as a user will assume the possible responsibilities derived from excessive or inadequate data that you voluntarily decide to provide to Sunthalpy through the established data collection means.
Purpose of the processing
The collection and processing of personal data by Sunthalpy will be carried out for the following purposes:
- For those who provide data to obtain more information about the services of Sunthalpy and Sunthalpy collaborators, the data will be processed for the purposes of sending the requested information, as well as sending advertising of products or services relating to the business activity of Sunthalpy and its collaborators.
- For those who start contracting the Sunthalpy rate with the Integra Energía trading company, the minimum data necessary to access this service is collected.
Likewise, navigation data and cookies may be used in order to improve user accessibility and improve navigation, as well as for advertising purposes, as established in the cookies policy, which is accepted at the start of navigation.
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with the legal obligations, or until the data subject requests their deletion.
As a user who accepts this policy, you declare that you are of legal age and have full capacity to accept it, Sunthalpy being exonerated of responsibility for the lack of capacity of the acceptor.
The personal data collected will not be transferred or communicated to other third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the expressed purpose/s, in the cases provided by Law, as well as in the specific cases of which the User will be expressly informed (as in the case of contracting the Sunthalpy rate with Integra Energía or service providers related to Sunthalpy’s activity)
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: You have the right to know what data concerning you Sunthalpy is processing.
- Rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Under certain circumstances you may request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain them for the assertion or defence of legal claims.
- Opposition: In certain circumstances you can oppose the processing of your data. In such case Sunthalpy shall cease to process your data, except on legitimate or overriding grounds or for the assertion or defence of possible claims.
- Data portability: This is only applicable to automated data and consists of passing the data from Sunthalpy to another new data controller (not to the interested party and at the request of the same).
You can exercise your rights including the right to withdraw your consent (if it was granted) by sending a letter including your ID number, to Sunthalpy Engineering SL, in Barrio de Villamejil, 80 33011 OVIEDO or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
You also have the right to file a claim with the Data Protection Control Authority, currently the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
The Sunthalpy data controller will apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk thereof.
International transfers are not made.
Profiling and automated decision making
No profiles are created or automated decisions made using the data provided by the user.